All those from you who attend occasionally in internet forums, i am certain while “discussing” Greece-FYROM relations you will have been bored to death witnessing FYROMians to provide ad naseum the same pics from a Greek Geography school book of 1977. The FYROMian usual silly argument is something like “Look what Greeks were learning in their schools prior to 1988″.
Lets check out now what Greeks were also learning in their Geography school books prior to 1988.
Cover of a Greek Geography School Book of 1978.
What a Greek student can find inside!!!
Points of Interest:
1. The term “Macedonia” is used SOLELY for the greek province of Macedonia.
2. The well-known Fyromian LIE claiming that Greece prohibited the usage of the term “Macedonia” prior to 1988 is shattered, unfortunately for fyromian propagandists.
3. The well-known Fyromian LIE that Greece used the term “Northern Territories” everywhere officially instead of ‘Macedonia‘ is again smashed, sadly for fyromian propaganda.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- ΠΟΥΛΑΝΕ τον ΟΤΕ στη Deutsche Telekom… ΠΟΥΛΑΝΕ και την ονομασία της ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑΣ; - April 18, 2011
- Αρχαία Ολυμπία – Λίμνη Καϊάφα: Γη των Θεών και της Ειρήνης - April 18, 2011
- Παίρνει τις περιουσίες των Ελλήνων της Χειμάρρας το αλβανικό κράτος! - April 18, 2011
Want more of this? See these Posts: