Serbian celebration of victory of Serbian Army over Turks in Kumanovo Battle (1912), held at Zebrnjak memorial in Northern FYROM. Video and photographs were taken at 23-X-2011.
1) Album of the celebration with over 190 pictures, available if one is logged on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.227055544025748.59229.100001639115302&type=1&l=8665debe69&subject=Celebrating Serbian Victory over Turks in Kumanovo Battle (1912)
2) A YouTube video (14 minutes).
Latest posts by D-Mak (see all)
- Greek Ministry of Culture: Archaeological Excavations And Historical Facts about Philip II’s Tomb - July 22, 2015
- Former FYROM’s Interior Minister L. Frckovski : “Drop the Dilemma, We live in Dictatorship” - February 2, 2015
- Γιατί η Ολυμπιάδα δεν είναι η ένοικος του ταφικού μνημείου της Αμφίπολης - September 11, 2014
Want more of this? See these Posts: