In just a few years, he became known as a man who is not ashamed to ask awkward questions. It is interesting to see what “awkward” questions will Saše Ivanoski ask this time through “Sky” portal.
– Several threat-makers are known to me. The reason for these threats is that they are encouraged to make them and that the country belongs to them, given that the threats come from members and supporters of the VMRO-DPMNE – says Sase about the latest threat he received via facebook.
Talking about the change of policy on national television, Saše says:
– I wrote a column that is posted on my web site about this and my point is that what is happening with Alfa TV is one of series of things that we haven’t thought that those in power will have the audacity to do.. First, there was a pact with Kanal 5 and Sitel which is so obvious and blatant, and the destruction of the Pero Nakov Group, and the “rebranding” of MRTV and the taking of ILM, “Dnevnik”, “Vest” and “Večer” newspapers, and now the incursion on Alpha TV, which is packed as normal taking stock. If you now try to assume what next awaits us, it’s probably a media law that will block and silence all websites and social networks, and even then it will come after us at home and will vanish in the dark.
Regarding opposition portals Ivanovski says:
– Well that, and yet there remained room to hear the voice of the opposition and critics. I seriously think that further acts are arrest and liquidation of the critics of this government, under the veil of clearing with traitors and foreign mercenaries and enemies of the people, like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Ceausescu, Kim Jong Il, and Tito did. Liquidation infers currently tuned murder trials and long time harassment and causing death from the effects of abuse, physical and psychological.
Vladislav Perunović, correspondent from Skopje, FYROM
Latest posts by D-Mak (see all)
- Greek Ministry of Culture: Archaeological Excavations And Historical Facts about Philip II’s Tomb - July 22, 2015
- Former FYROM’s Interior Minister L. Frckovski : “Drop the Dilemma, We live in Dictatorship” - February 2, 2015
- Γιατί η Ολυμπιάδα δεν είναι η ένοικος του ταφικού μνημείου της Αμφίπολης - September 11, 2014
Want more of this? See these Posts: